Heavy Duty Hand Gripper from Gillingham High Performance. GHP redesigned the hand gripper from the ground up using modern computer aided drafting (CAD) programs and computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing equipment. Assembly is done in small batches with strict quality control to ensure consistency within levels and between levels. All this plus years of grip training experience from the founder of Gillingham High Performance, Wade Gillingham, make GHP grippers an experience like no other. Try what many are saying is the best gripper in the world!
- Variable knurl depth – aggressive on the palm side, less aggressive on the finger side.
- Virtually indestructible dome label on the handle ends give GHP grippers a unique look and make gripper identification a snap whether open or closed!
- SmartMark grooves on the handles indicate where to put the gripper in your palm and where to place your fingers. Move your fingers up the handle to make the gripper more challenging.
- Radius edges give GHP grippers a streamlined look and don’t beat up your pinky like the industry standard chamfered end.
- High carbon content Oil Tempered springs are polished for appearance and lubricated with a high tech odorless, colorless synthetic lubricant.
• GHP Levels 1-3 are in the Beginner’s Series which is just right if you are starting out with grip training. The Level 1 gripper will be challenging for teens and women and a good warmup gripper for men. The Level 3 will be challenging for men with no grip training experience, with the Level 2 fitting in between. We recommend the GHP Gripper Handle Sleeve for beginners.
• GHP Levels 4-6 are in the Novice Series. If you’ve paid your dues in the weightroom or work with your hands as a heavy laborer this is the series for you. The Level 4 will challenge the strongest women with the 5 being right about the upper limit for what women have done to date. For men the Level 4 and 5 will be great training grippers with the 6 being a serious challenge.
• GHP Levels 7-9 are in the Professional Series. If you take your grip strength training seriously and want to take your hands to the next level this is the series for you. The Professional Series is used exclusively for the world-wide GHP Gripper Challenge. Step up and take the challenge today!
• GHP Level 10 is in a class of it’s own. At an estimated 425lbs the Level 10 is one of the hardest production hand grippers on the market. It looks great on the desk or in the gym being forced closed against your leg for a serious overload rep. If you’re knocking on the door of a Level 9 you can put this one to use in your training. For everyone else….it’s a great paperweight!